Wrinkles appear on the face for a variety of reasons. The first is the consequences of dehydration or microtrauma of the epidermis: with loss of moisture or decrease in hyaluronic acid, the stratum corneum dries out and forms fine wrinkles that it can cope with Darson. The formation of mimics takes longer: when the muscle fiber is strained, the fibroblasts become activated. But if the muscles return to their original state after tension, the fibroblasts deform over time and form skin wrinkles.
As we age, the synthesis of the collagen fibers that serve as the framework decreases. When it dies, your skin loses its turgor, "sagging. "This is combined with the weakening and deformation of the muscle fibers - the oval loses its definition, folds appear on the face, chin and neck.
If the process is not hindered in any way, age-related changes will appear earlier and solidify. It is impossible to get rid of wrinkles completely, but it is entirely possible to prevent them from developing early.
How the Darsonval technique works on the face
Darsonvalization is a physiotherapy procedure based on the action of an electrical impulse.A special device - with Darson - generates high frequencies of weak currents.These have a strong stimulating effect:
- above all, currents increase microcirculation, thereby improving skin nutrition;
- With darson, it eliminates vascular spasms and improves venous outflow. And with that, the lymphatic drainage, which allows the edema to get rid of, improves;
- exposure to weak currents increases dermal turgor and helps to increase the density of the skin layer;
- darson also relieves cramps in muscle fibers that lead to deep skin wrinkles;
- the electric current promotes skin regeneration.
Darsonvalization is used not only in cosmetology for rejuvenation, but also in the treatment of skin diseases, neuralgia, osteochondrosis, trophic ulcers.
Whether darson helps with wrinkles depends on the general condition of the skin and the type of formations. The device is used to smooth deep and fine wrinkles. However, the effect of the currents is not instantaneous: you must go through at least 1 course to remove the drive. The current has an indirect effect on the skin: improving the microcirculation of the dermis stimulates intense collagen production. For best results, you can attach special collagen masks and creams.
With good blood circulation, several hygroscopic substances, such as hyaluronic acid, remain in the dermis. High hydration of the skin eliminates tiny epidermal wrinkles.
The effect on deep wrinkles, especially mimic wrinkles, can be explained by the ability of weak high-frequency currents to relieve cramps in blood vessels and muscle fibers.When the latter relax, the constant tension that maintains the wrinkle disappears. Unfortunately, in this case, the fibroblasts are not completely restored, but take on a configuration close to the original.
Oval lift on the second chin
This unpleasant formation occurs for two main reasons:
- fat accumulation - adipose tissue simply deposits under the chin until it forms heavy double wrinkles. In this case, darsonvalization has virtually no results because the electric current does not affect the fat cells. They conduct current very poorly and are therefore weakly sensitive to impacts. Accordingly, it is impossible to get rid of the double chin in this way;
- sagging - with the reduction of collagen and elastin fibers, the skin loses its firmness and elasticity. As a result, under the influence of gravity in a place such as under the chin, the skin quickly sags. And this also applies to dermis and adipose tissue. With Darson, it stimulates collagen production and thickens the top layer of the skin. This will reduce the sag and the double chin will disappear or become noticeably smaller.
To tighten the chin, it is recommended to combine the effects of Darsonval with exercises such as lip stretching, increased articulation.
Contraindications and side effects of Darsoval
Despite the safety of the procedure, it is not always applicable. There are several contraindications to the use of anti-wrinkle devices:
- during pregnancy, this type of stimulation is useless. As a result of hormonal changes, the skin becomes much looser and cannot become elastic until the female body normalizes;
- susceptibility to allergies - this indicates the sensitivity of the mechanical and thermal effects of the skin. In this case, darson becomes a strong irritant;
- contraindicated in open wound surfaces, scratches, various inflammations, and skin diseases during exacerbation;
- in oncology, darsonvalization is prohibited;
- contraindications to any disease associated with poor blood clotting;
- cardiovascular diseases, more specifically those that affect the condition of the walls. For example, if the fragility of the capillaries is too high, it is impossible to act with current as this leads to the destruction of the vessels.
Electric current, even when weak, irritates the skin.Therefore, there are often side effects after the procedure:
- redness and mild inflammation of the epidermis - disappears in less than a day;
- tingling, numbness;
- feeling of heat - comes from the active work of the blood vessels;
- spots on the skin.
If the redness becomes irritated and swollen, if rashes appear after the procedure, darsonvalization stops.
How to properly apply to different areas
Darsonval has a number of attachments that are used for a variety of purposes. The frequency and power of the pulses are controlled within certain limits. This allows the device to be used as effectively against wrinkles around the eyes as the double chin gets rid of.
A non-contact technique is used to remove wrinkles and creases and to tighten the oval of the face. The electrode with the nozzle does not touch the skin, its effect is enhanced by the appearance of a spark discharge.
Wrinkles and creases here are caused by constant muscle tension, so the first task of the procedure is to relieve cramps. How to use darsonval to remove forehead lesions:
- A 2 cm diameter mushroom-shaped nozzle is used to smooth out wrinkles.
- Smooth out wrinkles from the center of the forehead to the side. This direction is determined by the direction of the lymphatic drainage.
- The impact force is closer to the maximum. The massage lasts up to 7 minutes.
- Finish the procedure with circular caressing movements. However, performance changes.
Around the eye (eyelid)
Using darsonval to remove wrinkles around the eyes:
- Petal fixation is used for the procedure.
- Darsonvalization begins with the lowest power current. The skin of the eyelids is very thin and delicate, no strong effect is required.
- Over time, the skin adapts to the impulses, so after 5-10 times, the flow of eyelids increases.
- The massage starts from the upper eyelid: the skin smooths from the inner corner of the eye to the outer. The smoothing of the lower eyelid is performed in the opposite direction: between the outer and inner corners.
- The movements are slow, precise, the duration of the procedure is 3-5 minutes.
This formation is considered sustainable.The appearance of folds is caused by gravity and sagging of the skin, as well as deformation of the collagen frame in this area.In addition, the facial muscles are very active and are constantly working here:
- Maximum current is used for exposure: the nasolabial folds are stable and the skin is insensitive at this site.
- For the procedure, either a point is fixed - wrinkles or a fungus - folds.
- The massage starts from the central part of the nose, smoothes the wrinkle itself, and then moves upwards towards the temples. Thus, with Darson, it stimulates the relaxation of muscle fibers and accelerates the reconstruction of the collagen skeleton on the face.
- The procedure takes at least 10 minutes. For deep wrinkles, the period may be longer.
The earlier darsonvalization of the nasolabial folds begins, the better the result and lasts longer.
How often can you perform the procedure and for how long should you use it?
The darsonvalization process requires an average of 20-25 procedures. The massage is performed every day or every other day, depending on the sensitivity of the skin. The session lasts 15-20 minutes.Darsonvalization is recommended to be repeated no more than once every 3-4 months.
If the appliance is used for personal use, an electric massage can be performed 1-2 times a week between the main courses. The duration of the session should be minimal - up to 5-7 minutes. In this case, the effect of the main procedure lasts longer.
Strong exposure is not required to prevent skin aging and wrinkles. How to use it for pre-Darsonval purposes:
- Only the contact technique is used.When massaging, the nozzle fits snugly against the skin, but without pressure. In this case, the current force will be less than with a non-contact massage.
- Darsonvalization is performed along the massage lines from the center to the periphery. No lateral movement is required.
- The course includes fewer procedures - 10 to 15.
- The session time does not exceed 10 minutes.
Perform the procedure at home
With Darson, it is not only made in the form of rugged devices used in medical procedures, but also in a much more accessible mobile form. The latter can be purchased privately and used at home. You just need to understand which tool is needed and which one is better to choose. In this case, the rules of use are not much different from those used in a beauty salon:
- Before darsonvalization, the skin is prepared: cleaned, thoroughly dried with a paper towel or napkin. There can be no moisture.
- Contact surfaces - nozzles, treated with alcohol or other disinfectant.
- The appliance selects the required power, the nozzle is fitted.
- They have a massage. Different procedures are used depending on the purpose. When processing different zones, it is essential to change the pulse power and nozzle as needed when moving from one area to another.
- Darsonvalization is completed with a lymphatic drainage massage of the neck - from the chin to the collarbone. This improves lymphatic drainage.
- After the procedure, the skin is lubricated with a moisturizer.
Do not use alcoholic tonics and tinctures after darsonvalization.
For maximum impact, you need to follow some recommendations:
- you should familiarize yourself with all available models and consult a professional before purchasing the device. There is no need to buy a device that is too strong for home use;
- you must follow the rules for using darsonval. Pay special attention to restrictions;
- electromassage is required on the courses, keeping the frequency. Random massage will not be beneficial;
- Darsonval is combined with other anti-aging technologies.
To enhance the effect, you can use special contact gels during the procedure.However, these are only recommended for deep wrinkles and creases.
- Darsonvalization is a special type of stimulating massage performed with low-power electric currents.
- The procedure is used both for skin rejuvenation and for the treatment of various diseases.
- Annexes are added to the darson validation tool. They effectively smooth out wrinkles on different parts of the face: on the forehead, around the eyes, around the mouth.
- Darsonval is used both to get rid of wrinkles and to prevent them from appearing.
- The electromassage procedure can be performed independently at home. In this case, it is worth following the recommendations of the experts.